WELCOME TO PHIPPS & BIRD
Phipps & Bird is a manufacturing company based in Richmond, Virginia since 1925. Over the years the privately-owned small business has manufactured equipment for diverse markets under proprietary brands, private labels and contract manufacturing services:
- Phipps & Bird brand jar testers, samplers and belt press simulators for the municipal and industrial Water and Waste Water Treatment markets.
- Phipps & Bird brand, physiology experiments apparatus and Intelitool® brand educational physiology software for use in high school and college level science education.
- Blood Platelet Analyzers, Electronic Biopsy Needle Accessories and Operating Room Service Head components for the healthcare industry.
- Garden Furniture Parts, Military Sniper Rifle scope accessories, Asphalt/paving equipment for contract manufacturing customers.
- A Portable Dialysate Warmer for continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis (C.A.P.D.) patients.
- Cigarette Smoking Machines for the FTC and private tobacco for use in determining tar and nicotine content of cigarette smoke.
- The Associated Design and Manufacturing brand of hazardous waste testing equipment.
Phipps & Bird proprietary products are distributed world-wide through long-established networks of dealers and distributors; Private Label products are manufactured for regional distributors nationwide; and Contract Manufacturing is performed for large and small companies alike, across the USA. Additional company background can be viewed by clicking on the Company & Employees/History tab.